Sexual Intimacy Workshop for Women Who Love Women
This online workshop is offered in response to women from different parts of the country—and the world—who have expressed an interest in a more available and private format.
- Have you (and your partner) ever wondered about the term “lesbian bed death”? Does this seem like the inevitable course for your relationship?
- Is your relationship, like so many other lesbian couples, wavering on the brink of disaster and a big part of this is because neither, or only one, of you has the desire to be sexually intimate?
- Are you feeling low sexual self-esteem?
Dr. Glenda Corwin regularly holds weekend workshops for couples who feel they need a “boost” in their intimacy. Because the workshops, based on her best selling book Sexual Intimacy: A Guide for Same Sex Women has gained a national and international follow, Dr. Corwin has made the workshop available online. In about two hours you and your partner will:
- Learn the FACTS about sustaining sexual intimacy for the entire life of your lesbian relationship. Replace myths with research-based facts
- Help couples use intimate teamwork in developing a plan that fits for both of them. Learn how to re-build your intimate connection (if you’ve let it go).
- Gain and apply new KNOWLEDGE and regain the sexiness you enjoyed in your early times together; to help individuals learn to take personal responsibility for getting in a sexual frame of mind
There are four sections to the workshop:
- Introduction: You will do self-assessment and learn the background of the term “lesbian bed death” and of the 20% LongTerm Lovers.
- Module One: UNDERSTANDING THE ISSUES
- Module Two: THE MYTH OF SPONTANEITY
- Module Three: CREATE YOUR OWN 24-HOUR FOREPLAY